Wednesday 26 June 2013

Past Mistakes and a New Start

This will be the last post talking about my past, in fact, only part of it will be talking about it. With the events that have occurred over the last few weeks, i have come to realise that my life would be so much better, if I moved away from this area. So that is what  I am doing. Hopefully, touch wood, by Friday I will have the keys to my new place, and leave this retched area behind me, and start a new and better life.

This post is titled 'Past Mistakes', well this isn't exactly accurate, as I only have one mistake that I regret, and that was leaving everything behind, my life, my friends, my stability. I left it all behind on a chance.A chance that I could have a different life, though looking back now, I don't really know what I was looking for. Luckily, I am slowly making up for that mistake. I am reconnecting with people from the past, even my ex is becoming a close friend. Life is definitely on the turn for the better, and it's about time.

So now what? Well, like I say, I am hoping to be in my new place by the weekend, decorating and furniture will be hard, but it is getting done already, thanks to the help of friends, old and new. Then, once I am settled and my ESA and PIP have all be done, I will be looking for some part time work in the near future. There is a very good chance I will not be able to do much, but I am willing to give it my best shot, and see what happens.

I am now only looking to the future. My past is exactly that, my past, and it can stay there. What happened 3 weeks ago could very well be the best thing that has happened to me in the past 2 years. It has given me the shove to get on with my life, instead of wasting my time being with someone, who simply didn't want to be with me. So, to end this post, I will bid farewell to Lancaster, you will not be missed, and hello to the future, as my new life, has only just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting