Friday 9 November 2012

2 days after MRI

2 days on from my latest MRI scan and i am in agony because of it. I can barely move my head, and if i sneeze or cough, i get shooting pains from my shoulder down my right arm, and a very bad stabbing pain in the centre of my chest! This MRI was by far, the worst one i've ever had. I suspected it would be, even before i had it. Due to driving, i could not take any pills before hand, and i suspected it might take slightly longer than previous MRI's, i was wrong! It took MUCH longer.

I was in that tube for over 45 mins, unable to move. The sheer pain that i was in after the 20 minute mark was unbearable, to the point that i was beginning to have the onset of a panic attack. Heavy breathing, pins and needles in hands and feet, and sheer longing to get out! However, i managed to calm myself down, as i did not want to have to do it again.

I am really hoping that that was the last MRI i will ever have to endure. I have had 6 of them in the past 3 and half years, and i do not want to make it 7. I am now dreading the results of this one. On one hand, if they find something, then it will a load off my mind, though it will be something else for them to fix. Then on the other hand, if the don't find anything, then what on Earth is causing all this pain in my upper spine. I will be publishing another update once i have received the results.

A quick note about my ESA tribunal. I have yet to receive a date for the tribunal, though i am at a Welfare Rights meeting on Monday. Hopefully they will be able to represent me. I will be taking my ATOS medical results form with me to show them that they lied on the form. Hopefully this should blow the whole medical out of the water and win me the tribunal, thus enabling me to have what i am wholly entitled to! Again, i will keep you all updated with the results of this once i have them.

As for DLA, well, i am waiting til i get the results of the tribunal and MRI before i put in yet another claim, as my last claim was turned down due to the ESA ATOS medical, despite the criteria for both benefits being somewhat different.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting